Our website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or mobile device. This is standard practice for all websites. Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online shopping experience for our customers.
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
2. To enable us to collect information using 'Google Analytics' about the browsing behaviour and general location and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of advertising campaigns etc.
The cookies we use allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and to improve our website. We are required by law to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies that we use and if this page does not answer all of your queries you should contact us.
Our cookies do not store information which could be used to identify you personally, such as your contact details. We use the following cookies:
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Our website uses Third Party Cookies from the providers found in the table below, if you require further information about what those cookies are or how they are used, you should contact those providers directly.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
You can choose to share content from our site with others via the social networks listed on the left, and so you may be sent cookies from these websites.
We utilise the online advertising services of the third party companies listed on the left, and each of their sites use may set cookies to help identify which adverts are clicked on/interacted with.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab 3 Select the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Google Chrome:
1. Click the Spanner to bring up the options menu, choose settings on this menu.
2. Choose the option "Show Advanced settings" then click the button ""content Settings" under the title "Privacy"
3. Then select the relevant option under the ""Cookies"" heading.
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you may not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.
By using and browsing our website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.